CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

ReallyOUReality Views: 7,100
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,015,611

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

I saw this and read some of your responses from some really good people.

What are your parasite symptoms?
Do you have any animals? Dog? Cat? What are their symptoms?

Verbal abuse is not ok. But as a person who is married and has been sick for fifteen years with an illness un diagnosed, it is hard for our spouses, friends and family to realize our medical system does not test properly for parasites. With this in mind, before attacking your husbands verbal abuse, try to look for help outside of the mainstream medical approach.
Go to a small health food store or if you can afford it, a holistic nature doctor. If not, like most of us, find a good small Meath food store. Call them and ask if they have an expert in parasite detoxing.
Lower intestinal parasites are the most dangerous, and microscopic! They are also not seen in endoscopes. Zoonotic parasites are so serious, but rarely diagnosed. So I decided to read up on this. When I did, I learned that my Veternarians were not treating my pets for lower intestinal parasites!
They did however, type a disclaimer on my bill stating, we recommend you have hookworm. roundworm testing done next visit. To add to this disappointment, if you have a sick pet, with symptoms of parasites, the test come back" none seen" ok.... What does that mean? Also, they WROTE this but never suggested it in person! why is that? We can land on the moon, create virtual reality, but there is no certain test for lower intestinal zoonotic parasites? Really? Oh...ok... I think it's completely irresponsible and predatory for financial gain. But maybe I am wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)