CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Faithful healing Views: 6,229
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,029,391

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Hopefully things are going better for you... My husband was zero help and thought I was Crazy!

I have tried so many products and spent so much time trying to get my life back... All the suggestions above are great! I would just like to let you know what made a huge different for me!

I used Kirk's Castile soap from my local health food store... If your skin is really sensitive... Use it only in the shower for a week or two... And don't use it on any sensitive areas!

After a while I used used it like a lotion to "spot treatment" problem areas (I used the liquid pump kind) it can dry out the skin... So again use caution... But, after a while I really feel almost "regular" again and it really makes a big difference.

I haven't solved all this... But, I am hopeful!!! But this will definitely help get you on your way quicker!!!

Good luck!!
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)