CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

ReallyOUReality Views: 7,129
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,029,265

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

I completely understand! This is terrible and all consuming. I remember the phase of this illness when my concentration was zero.
I am still not cured, but have a little better focus.
What I did first was detoxing for heavy metals and parasites. Hopefully you can find some recommended products on these sites. I spent so much money when I felt the way you do now.
Drink purified water.
Put white vinegar in a spray bottle for carpet areas, beds, bathroom .
I also spray myself when my skin is crawling.
Bad news: cut out sugar, bread and processed foods.
Try to drink an oz or 2 of organic apple cider vinegar. It's not my favorite.
Good news: You will get your teenager figure back really quick! This makes annoyed husbands a little more tolerant!
One thing I bought that helped me detox was a portable FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna. Mine is silver in color w/ blue trim. It comes with everything you need. I have seen them for under 300 dollars on the net.
Olive oil, jojoba, or mineral oil is helpful for hair and pets. I put it on my dogs and comb it in, leaving it on all day.
Oxy wash is a must in laundry. Hydrogen peroxide is good in a bath.
Iodine on sores. ( these gross things are on my face!)
One other thing that I think is huge is environment mold or fungus. Do you have any water leaks or standing water? The biting mites, I think are Collembola. Do you see white floating fibers? That is molting Collembola.
I bet this is GMO'S that we have eaten. With the pheromones, fungus and other crap added or mutating to our food source, we are attracting all these vectors. Like you and I and everyone else getting jerked around by our paid officials to protect us. I am so sad that they have chosen to support the chemical company's with big fat filthy money and literally destroying our lives while calling us delusional.
I am not certain where you are as far treating this so just wrote some basics. Just hang in there and look at this way, when and if we survive this, we won't need the AMA doctors or vets anymore! I have one more big pharma , fda approved medicine called antidepressant that is apparently next to impossable to stop. Can we say, the fox is guarding the hen house? Unbelievable. Write back and let me know what you are doing so far with yourself, the dogs, grand-dog and house. Kind regards. S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)