CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Holly78 Views: 7,354
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,015,611

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Welcome to my world !!! I could not have said it better myself. I am in the exact same situation as you. My husband doesn't believe me and tells people that I am crazy, that it's "all in my head." but, my two cats are sick too. So, I suppose that the cats are crazy too! I have taken the cats to two separate vets, and neither one did anything. They gave them the drug, Revolution and said it kills everything. Well, apparently it doesn't because cats are getting worse. They have large patches of missing hair and hair is falling out in clumps w scabby stuff at the roots, and when the cats fur is wet, it separates into tracks and moves on its own, and they have flakes in their fur that looks like dandruff, and some scabby brown stuff on skin in some spots. It's sad. Their paws are sore. I bathed them in seltzen blue, and that helps, but only for a day or two and then just goes bath to same. I think it might be fungal, but not sure because I fine little where things on me. They look like fuzz, but when wet its clearly larvae of some sort. They are small and don't move. I find them in my clothes and I get bites when I sleep. It's so awful and no matter what I do they keep coming back. My husband refuses to even look at what I am talking about. He said that there are no bugs and I need to rest. I recently lost my teenage son in a tragic accident on Easter Sunday and so everyone thinks that I am manifesting this because I'm sad. I'm not. It's real. They are eating my couch and clothes too. They look like they are wrapped in thread sometimes, but sometimes not. I have tried everything to get rid of them and nothing works. I refuse to wear any of my clothes and bath constantly. Then I only wear white clothes that I can bleach and sleep on my couch that I covered in a plastic tarp and sheets that I wash everyday. It's awful to have something iting your skin and ou have no control over it. I called an exterminator and he's coming on Monday to check it out. I ordered every possible supplement I could find on amazon in addition to Antibiotics and vertox, plus permitheron cream. I actually store my clothing in the freezer. My husband is an attorney and very mean. He said he doesn't care and so what about a few bugs. He doesn't care because they aren't bothering him. Maybe he isn't allergic to them, or maybe he's the crazy one for allowing these parasites to feast on him and he doesn't care!!! Anyway, I can relate. And please don't kill yourself. When you kill yourself, it's not just you that you kill, you kill and destroy everyone that lives you that you leave behind. We are all here, and it's not fair to the people that you leave. I know from experience. Someone I love very much killed himself snd trust me, he didn't just kill himself, he killed me too, he killed his family, he destroyed us. Som before you do something like that, think about your siblings, your parents, your friends, do you want to do that to them? Trust me, they care. Best of luck... I understand. ..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)