CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

JesseCured Views: 7,387
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,015,611

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

I feel for you. I too have gone through much of this. I discovered my parasite problem about the same time that my husband told me he was being unfaithful and I was diagnosed with autoimmune disease to boot! My husband yelled and chased me around yelling while I was sick too. It is pretty terrible. Being in a bad relationship makes your situation that much worse, because you don't have the support you need.

I was lucky that I had been to third world countries where the doctors gave me the low down on American medicine though. American doctors will NEVER listen to you about parasites. They are not trained to. They are trained to believe that Americans don't get parasites. Even if you tell them about your travels to third world countries, they still don't know what to do. They don't order enough stool samples, rarely order the antigen blood test, and are more likely to diagnose you with mental illness for even considering parasites in the first place. In South American though it is different. The first thing they look at is if you have parasites and they know how to find them. It takes a whole slew of tests and a good lab that tests for the whole spectrum of parasites, not just a few like in America.

My advice is to get your emotions calm as best as you can. Keep yourself together. Take the parasite herbs from the Health food store. The fluke variety doesn't go away easily. I finally broke down and ordered the meds from an overseas doctor. I think it worked, but time will tell. But I will probably be taking herbs for the rest of my life to stay clean. The meds get the buggers out of your organs though and that is where they were bothing me, in my liver. Please don't panic. I know it is difficult at times. One step at a time and you WILL get a grip on this thing. Good luck and God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)