CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Larsy1566 Views: 6,954
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,015,722

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Hi,
Thank you so very much for your very kind reply. I'm so upset right now because I was trying to show my husband a few pictures that I took with my new digital microscope and he refuses to believe anything I say. He says that I am so out of touch with reality that I choose to spend my days looking at garbage and that I have so many other important things I should be doing. Last night my big toe started to itch and it was so horrible. I couldn't control myself and ended up scratching it. I did sit on the side of the tub and ran a bath for my feet and legs. The skin on my feet, especially on the sole and around each nail is so dry that I've taken a toe nail clipper and cut it without even bleeding. I cut my nails so short because of this whole nightmare but I was still able to use some nails to scratch the dead skin areas. I know it sounds gross but that's what I do. I've been doing this for about a year now. It started out very slowly. I just noticed that the skin around my nails was a bit dry so I would just use my nails to clean them. I always kept my feet nice. I had a special place I went to that was very clean that gave me pedicures (I would go every 3 months or so). When my daughter was leaving for Italia this past spring we decided to go and get out nails done but the place we always went to was too full so we looked for another place (this is where I believe is where I caught some kind of fungal infection). One of my toes was bleeding and it was ingrown a bit. Anyway, now that toenail is so thick and strange. I'm sorry to rattle on. I have a tendency to go into details. I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for not responding to your message much sooner. I have so many people to respond to and I want to make sure that I do not miss anyone. I just have a very hard time trying to write what I really feel. My brain is not the same as it was before this whole thing started. I was actually writing a book which I can no longer do. It's a strange brain fog. I didn't lose my memory but it's just so hard to focus on one thing. How are you doing? I would love to hear back from you my friend. Sincerely, Larsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (2)