CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:I do not recommend Neurolink-My Healing Testimonial for (PTSD)

Views: 15,212
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,705,304

Re:I do not recommend Neurolink-My Healing Testimonial for (PTSD)

Neurolink, in the end, did not help me, and I had a major setback. I, therefore, have come back to this old posting and I revoke my recommendation of NIS, as a cure for Ptsd.

For a very expensive modality, it merely was a bandaid effect. NIS deals with the brain, which is at the mercy of our soul (mind,will and emotions) and spirit. You will keep the adjustment(if it does work) only as long as you can remain stress free.

I have had tremendous healing happen, however,from finding out and seeking the spiritual roots of this horrible illness,namely meditation on Psalms 23, 91 and Romans 8:29-39 (my eyes literally burning holes into those pages), and speaking countless of other scriptures *out loud* into the atmosphere.

In accompaniment, I discovered, read and followed the teachings of a book called "A More Excellent Way:Be in Health" by Henry Wright. I can't say enough about how life changing this book has been for me. Thes author really understands diseases of all kinds. When I read the chapters on the spiritual roots of Chronic Fatigue/Multiple Chemical Sensitivity/Environmental illness, I was so floored and pumped because everything that was written, was true about me! I just knew, then.. I just knew I would get well. In fact many people just get well by reading this book and reading the testimonials. I can say that, truly for the 1st time I am on my way to complete healing. I have come a long long way already. I use the principles in this book everyday (8 R's), and everyday I am getting stronger and healthier. I am a changed person.

http://www.amazon.com/More-Excellent-Way-Be-Health/dp/1603741011/ref=sr_1_1?i...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)