CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Anthony87 Views: 3,364
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,146

Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Tay, I think a lot of symptoms will persist for months. Your plan was hard on the liver for a long time and I would just excercize patience at this point with whatever other cleanse you feel will help. Ill strongly recommend against any plan that involves excessive fat or Sugar intake to clean anything.

That what you´re saying is on this forum sometimes about candida taxing the liver etc. In my experience I didn´t worry about that at all. For me candida was just the rashes and Sugar reactions there from daily bad digestion, I imagined an intestine filled with colonies and such but it wasn´t there. I was able to gain weight and get back to work and in the gym without webs of yeast escaping. The bile production increase and the reversal of pale stools took several weeks to gradually go away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)