CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Anthony87 Views: 3,173
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,069

Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Thanks natway. I'm harsh but whatever it takes to not let anyone suffer how I did for stupid misinformation. I'm not going to sit here and say well everybody's different and can do their own thing...Thats not what curezone is.

I won't throw up my hands and say to each his own when 20% of the population has fatty liver and this forum is filled with people drinking oils and replacing carbs with fat. It is epidemic. Blood Sugar management issues, hypoglacemia, diabetes, fatty liver, all intertwined. Doctors all over will laugh at candida as a disease and it has merit. What they won't laugh at is.."I eat fat day and night and have raging colitis, elevated liver enzymes, confusion, depression, anxiety..what is wrong with me? Oh, and how about this hypothyroid and hair loss?" I'm on here so I can help someone and that person can help someone else. So less and less people can have this humiliating experience. Ignore the fatty liver and the oil, almond paste, avocado, bananas will keep you at a manageable level of suffering to play around with antifungals, remedies, therapies for years. Keeping the candida hobby going instead of moving on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)