CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

fectoid2 Views: 2,861
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,988,349

Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Very well said.

At one point, Anthony claimed to have "patients". When I questioned whether he/she was an MD, I received this response:

"You dont have to be a dr. to work with patients. I ran diagnostic tests on many mental patients and obese people. We were all suffering from crap diet...your attack at me saying im trying to be Dr. was extremely ignorant and off base."

Imagine saying that I was "attacking" him/her and that my question was "ignorant and off base". All he/she does is attack people and call them ignorant. That doesn't help anyone.

Anthony claims that his/her motivation is to help people but his/her attacks on this forum suggest otherwise. Anthony has a website with a blog, and I've come to my own conclusion that the motivation is to create traffic on his/her site and eventually make money from advertising.

I actually was curious about that notion, and fell into the trap of visiting the site. In his/her profile, he actually says he's female, which is why I keep writing his/her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)