CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vindication of Dr. Clark and Rife

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hveragerthi Views: 13,925
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,865,295

Re: Vindication of Dr. Clark and Rife

[quote]
Problem with your basis is that parasitical cancers are EXTREMELY rare. Therefore, according to your own statement these herbs would RARELY work for cancer. Luckily these herbs have other properties that help them in the fight of cancers since cancers are rarely caused by parasites.
[/quote]

Knowing how doctors and labs don't know how to diagnose a parasitic worm infection reliably, i don't know how you can be so confident about that.

Being that virtually every oncogene that has been found is viral, and that these viral DNAs can be found in most cancers, plus the fact that viruses have been shown to cause cancers yes I can say that with confidence.

Furthermore, Clark was claiming a specific parasite was causing not only all cancers, but also all diseases.  And it is a parasite that can be easily identified.  Yet it does not show up in the majority of cancer patients.  If you think you have some real evidence to the contrary I would love to see it.

[quote]
So let's see this publication and the FDA's results. FDA records are public, so show us a link to the findings if you are telling the truth.
[/quote]

This is not because a person works for the FDA or has a degree that he is always right. History has proven this again and again. You should know that.

I have no idea what you are rambling about.  I never mentioned anything about anyone working for the FDA.  What I am referring to is that if the FDA really inspected his facilities then they should have given him a written report of the results, especially based on his claims.  And even if they did not give him a written statement the FDA would still have to file a report, which would be a public record.  Since he seems to know what was said this means he would have to have seen the report IF it really exists and IF the FDA really did what he claimed.  I think he is making up the whole story so I am asking for a link to a copy of the report to see if the story is true or made up.

[quote]
Are something that really has no real basis, such as "Zappers" really a bargain when there is no evidence that they work?
[/quote]

I haven't noticed any usefull effects of "THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL ZAPPER" (the ultimate zapper) against parasitic worms. However i have killed warts with it. So you can't say it's a useless device. There is more lies than results, that's for sure.

Warts are also caused by viruses, which are readily destroyed by voltage.  It has been known for decades that even as little as 1 volt can destroy a virus.  Thus killing warts does not mean the frequencies of the device had any effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)