CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

overtheedge Views: 5,259
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,831,971

Re: Too many problems

Lordugh, just listened to the podcast you posted whilst reading several other things online. I got gist of it but have a few questions. were they saying that dessicated thyroid is the best cure for AF? What is the recipe for that dental cleanser they were talking about, the one that even goes into cavities? They talked alot about dental cleanup and root canals; how can you tell if you have a root canal, I looked it up on wikipedia but couldnt find anything useful.

Iv noticed some odd things about my mouth and jaw, low under two of my teeth I have a bulge but I dont know what it is. Sometimes when I yawn my jaw will start acting oddly, halfway up the jaw I will start to feel blood or something amassing/throbbing and intense pain on those spots. Come to think of it those two spots on the jaw that hurt are directly below where those bulges in my mouth are.

They were talking about Iodine from iodized salt being undigestable due to chemicals, this sucks for me as I assumed I would get all I needed from my salt. What do you guys do about Iodine.

I ordered the hair test yesterday, guess it will come in a test kit that I will have to send out to some lab right? How long should it take from order to results? They will email it correct?

If it turns out Im poisoned how will I go about finding a dentist trained to remove the fillings, then again you probably already answered this in the thread you linked to ThisTooWillPass. What materials are safe to use as fillings?

I dont think I asked the other day TTWP but what about parasite cleansing herbs can damage the liver, just regular stuff like Clarkia not cilantro or anything. Iv been on a maintenance dose of Clarkia and stopped the other day when you told me about the effects on the liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)