CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

overtheedge Views: 4,860
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,832,279

Re: Too many problems

Well Iv got an update for you guys.

I still haven't received the results from the hair elements test, will post when I do

Iv seen two doctors since I posted

The first doctor was an internist who tried to convince me that Im crazy/depressed and that SSRIs will cure all my problems. He rebuked me for describing all of my digestive issues, pain issues, and clarity issues; said they were all caused by my depression. So I told him that I have no reason whatsoever to be depressed and he said it was in my genetics, needless to say I walked out and dont plan to ever go back

A few days ago I went to a naturopath and have seen great results thusfar. First we did a taste/saliva test to determine deficiencies. Turns out im deficient in iodine, vit. D, and several different kinds of vit. B

Using a papillary exam they determined that Im hypothyroid type 2 (AF)

I have several take home tests to send out including a stool sample(overnight with a fixative), urine sample(overnight with an icepack), and blood spots(both fasting and non fasting). These will give metabolic profile, GI function profile, microbial ecology profile, mycology profile, parasitology profile, and chemistry profile

I just got my bloodwork results today. Its looking like I have chronic EBV and a possible biliary tube obstruction. I can fix the bile tube with a Liver Flush right? I did one Liver Flush a few weeks ago but have yet to do the second one, could that be why? What am I going to do about the chronic EBV, I might be screwed. Still waiting on thyroid tests

to all of you still looking for the cause of your illness I implore you to seek out a naturopathic doctor

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)