CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Eric11 Views: 5,207
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,831,510

Re: Too many problems

I would just like to answer this post by pointing out that I have been suffering from yeast symptoms for a long time. I could control the problem with diet and anti-yeast supplements like coconut oil. But, as soon as I broke the diet, I would feel awful for days. I was becoming intolerant to more and more foods, and I was far too thin after losing approximately 50 pounds. I simply couldn't go on like that.

I took an expensive leap of faith. I replaced my silver Amalgam fillings and began chelating. After 6 months of chelating, my body began to feel much better. If I broke my diet the effects were much less severe than before. My weight stabilized at a more normal level. I lived in fear of restaurants before, but now I can break my diet, and the side effects are minimal.

It was like a great weight had been lifted from my health. I'm not finished chelating, but I've improved so much since I began. I have something I had been losing before, hope.

Is this improvement the result of "being paranoid about metals?" What do you think?

My case may not be unique at all. There may be many other people out there who are in a similar position, even if they don't know it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)