CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

LordUgh Views: 5,089
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,832,259

Re: Too many problems

Hello OverTheEdge,

1) AF? I don't know what that acronym means? Dessicated thyroid is for treatment of hypothyroidism. I had what I thought was chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibroymalgia (FM) along with IBS, anxiety and a few other things but it was really hypothyroidism type 2.

2) Dental cleanser? Not sure. The stuff at the end was a bit beyond me. The Iodine and dessicated thyroid are helping a lot and so are my liver flushes. I just completed my 10th not too long ago (I can't believe the gunk and the number of stones that came out). I'm irrigating my sinuses to get rid of some crazy infection or something. Between those 3 treatments I'm not able to take on anything else.

3) You may have a cavitation which is a an infection somewhere inside your mouth or jaw but it is completely enclosed. It's like a pocket of bacteria. It can cause all kinds of problems. It can happen, for example, if you have a tooth pulled and it heals on top but not inside. Normally an x-ray can detect it. My dentist did the all around, panorax I think it was called, x-ray. He said I had no cavitations and I specifically asked if had ever seen one before.

4) A root canal is what happens when you have a bad tooth infection. They drill into the tool and scrape out the root of the tooth. They disinfect and then cap it off.

5) I take Lugols iodine. That's a type not a brand. It's 2% Iodine and 4% potassium iodide. It's important to build up your adrenals for a month (according to Dr. Starr) before taking dessicated thyroid. Don't spend more than $10 for 2 ounces of iodine. Google/amazon for it.

6) I had a hair test. Not really helpfully looking back.

7) Be careful if you have your fillings removed. If not done correctly you can inhale the mercury vapor and/or swallow a hunk of the filling and get a big dose of mg. My Doc had a nurse with a vacuum hose attached to a HEPA filter that she had in my mouth the whole time he was drilling. They had on masks and were very, very careful. Funny, when they throw the old fillings away it has to be treated as hazardous waste!

Sincerely,
Lord Ugh

P.S. I apologize for taking so long to respond. I thought it would email me. I didn't realize I had to login to check my mailbox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)