CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

overtheedge Views: 5,318
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,831,353

Re: Too many problems

Another highly informative post, brings a tear to my eye. Your so willing to help(as well as the majority of curezone users) and everyone in my daily life is so willing to turn me away saying that Depression is the cause of all of my symptoms.

Iv looked through all the links you left for me and found tons that I identify with. Im still going through the forum of course and havent read much about the actual hair test.

About the testing, I think it's best that I do the hair test first. Ill order one or both books immediately to get a good understanding but I have no time to spare, my symptoms seem as though they are perpetually accelerating.

How did you figure out that your Hep vaccine was the cause, from reading Dr. Cutler's books? How should I go about finding the elements in my vaccines, will my vaccine report alone have all the answers I seek or will I have to research each specific one? Since the vaccine was the cause how did you remove the source or did you have to?

If I do get my hairtest back before reading through the books could I show the results to you or others on curezone for interpretation/diagnosis? Im assuming that they are fairly easy to read for the trained eye.

The hair elements test and the hair toxic element exposure tests seem to have become the same price ($93), since they are should I get the toxic elements instead or does it really matter.

When Im at my dentists next week Ill get the specifics of these filling

Take it easy amigo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)