CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

overtheedge Views: 5,417
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,831,608

Re: Too many problems

Thank you, all of you

Thistoowillpass, do you not get vaccines anymore? I would have no problem doing that but I may be required to have some for college.

So cilantro will negatively impact you no matter what if you have mercury in your system even if its from a source that is not continually producing?

I just ordered Dr. Cutler's book on interpreting hair tests and am about to order the hair test.

Waverlywoods, it just so happens that I have some HCL sitting around that I have yet to take. Ill start taking it with meals and see how it works. If it turns out Im mercury free Ill test for gluten sensitivities next

mjolnir761: sorry but I cant join your group, Iv chosen to steer clear of all social networking sites for various reasons, staying off the grid is important

Have you found anything with your new optical toys? Student grade microscope I'm assuming? What intent do you have in mind for the borescope?

Have you been tested for metals? Cant write it off till you know for sure

LordUgh, Ill try out the thermometer test tomorrow. You are saying that sleeping with many covers is a result of low body temp and not some form of cause correct? I don't need more than a sheet to cover me when I'm sleeping and even then I have a fan blowing on me, I'm quite possibly the opposite in that regard

To any & all: why cant they just phase Hg out? Is it a necessary component of the standard Amalgam fillings that suits a certain purpose?

If I do in fact have mercury in my system I cant help but wonder to what extent it has shaped my personality. I rather like who Iv become, I was always so different in high school which couldn't have made me happier. The real question became who is really mad, how, and why

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)