CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too many problems

mankaa Views: 5,748
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,830,663

Re: Too many problems

I have never heard of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but totally agree with what the above poster said. I think there are still parasites. They can do a lot to the intestinal tract! It also sounds like candida/fungal to me.

I'd focus on the following if it were me:
Getting rid of parasites. Not just taking something for them but eating things they don't like. You can find a huge list online. Also, avoiding dairy, Sugar and refined foods- which they love! You want to starve and kill them. When we had parasites my herbalist said to take a nerving at night (catnip, chamomile or other teas) and then take the anti-parasitic herb. Take the herb immediately again in the morning and then 1-2 times during the day. This has to be done for at least a full month because of their life cycle. Depending on how bad it is...you may have to do it longer - sometimes taking short breaks in between.

You'll also want to take something to soothe and heal your poor tummy. White Oak Bark and a really good probiotic or Kefir would be great!

The candida you can find a lot of info on online too. Again, avoiding the same foods as above for the parasites and not doing much fruit either (some people say no fruit).

Big hugs...if that's your problem, that's what would help. What does your diet look like?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)