CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ban domineering forum owners from the debate forum webmaster!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hveragerthi Views: 7,081
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,753,884

Re: Ban domineering forum owners from the debate forum webmaster!

That's a bit over the top, Hv. Devil cult?? LOL!!

I did not call them Devil worshipers.  It was an analogy of how cult members follow made up and unproven ideas.  Would it have made any difference if I compared them to the People's Temple?

Are you 100% sure that everything you promote is totally harmless?

Nothing is 100% harmless.  You can even get too much water or even oxygen.  But if someone told you that drinking cyanide would cure your cold would you do it? There are things that simply do not work and pose the risk of great dangers.  Liver flushing is an example.

Are you the one person in the world who knows it all about health?

Never said I was so I don't know why you would bring up such an assumption.  But I do know enough about how the body really works and about chemistry to know those big fatty blobs people are passing are not real gallstones.  And that lodging a real gallstone in the bile ducts can lead to pancreatitis and will require emergency surgery.

I agree with you on some things and understand your anger about apparently harmful things like 
MMS and ascorbic acid and colloidal silver being promoted on Curezone. At least, I think they're harmful but I'm not sure whether you do.

I don't like MMS or other similar products.  Ascorbic acid can be a big problem when people megadose on it, which I have posted on a number of times.  And I have never been a big fan of colloidal silver.  I don't consider true colloidal silver to be inherently dangerous.  But I think it is over hyped, over priced, and many of the so-called "colloidal silvers" out there are not true colloids.  Especially if made by the three nine volt battery devices.

Hulda Clark was right about some things but not everything, or she would have lived longer.

Right about what?!!!  The closest thing she got right was the herbs she recommended cold fight cancer.  But this had NOTHING to do with killing parasites.  As far as I am concerned Hulda Clark did so much to push the acceptance of alternative medicine back due to her wacky concepts.

I'm surprised to see you taking aim at 
Liver Flushes . The jury is still out on this issue, for me.

The evidence is overwhelming that they are bogus.  Even the lab tests on these so-called "stones" have proven that they are not real gallstones, but rather consist primarily of saponified olive oil.  And the descriptions for these so-called "stones" are often nothing like real gallstones.  But the funniest claims are the ones where they claim to pass these massive "stones" even though it is physically impossible to do even if they took a whole truck load of magnesium to relax the bile ducts.  Those muscles are like a rubber band.  They can only stretch so far before breaking.  And they physically CANNOT stretch large enough to allow the passage of real gallstones that large no matter how much wishful thinking the LFs apply.

Can you provide proof that liver flushes are dangerous?

Been done numerous times.  Real stones lodging in the bile ducts from the strong contractions by the gallbladder can lead to pancreatitis resulting in the need for emergency surgery.  In addition if the person does not have a gallbladder then consumption of large amounts of oil will result in severe diarrhea as caustic bile dumps in to the intestines burning the intestinal wall.  This not only increases the risk of intestinal cancer, but also increases the risk of electrolyte imbalances from the chronic diarrhea.

Ok, my turn to ask a question.  Can you provide proof that the liver flushing really works to expel large gallstones?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)