CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Proof that these ARE gallstones.

Views: 7,237
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,752,612

Re: Proof that these ARE gallstones.

Ray, Glad you felt better after that experience. From this thread, I question the definition of a stone, perhaps a misnomer. I grew up with the MD’s loose term [gallstones], but whether it is a piece of rock or a hard gel, whatever it is it causes blockage, right? Blockage is not good. Thanks for sharing. Others have shared here [and elsewhere] as well and found ways to improve health in various methods that accomplished successes. I grew up with the phrase that seems so appropriate here, “More than one way to skin a cat”. So dogmatically saying only one protocol is correct or appropriate is incorrect. All of the world’s population does not have access to the same identical foods or herbs, yet we see success.

Doc Sutter from a chiropractic family found himself in a serious health decline. If Liver-Flush did not save him what did? He has helped many others regain what was lost.

What about that dentist from Grapevine TX, Dr Kelley, or Christopher, Shulze, Gerson, and others who have paved the way for the afflicted because of their declining personal health. Now it is not a bad thing to take their findings and improve on them. Then too, some will promote one method over another, such as herb liver stimulation vs. LF. Either way, it seems the liver responds without permanent repercussions or else Doc Sutter would be dead by now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)