CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what Hv does not understand about CZ.

Hveragerthi Views: 7,095
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,513

Re: what Hv does not understand about CZ.

I totally agree.  I wonder how many of these people would take an unproven medication or undergo an unproven surgical procedure without question if their doctor simply told them it would make them feel better?

If they are going to try and ram liver flushes down people's throats like they have been doing then people should have the right to question its safety and efficacy.  But the LF supporters don't think this should be allowed even on a debate board.  You are just supposed to do what they say no questions allowed.  Reminds me of how the drug companies are pushing to make unproven and dangerous vaccines mandatory so people cannot question their safety or efficacy either.  There really is no difference in the tactics of the liver flush supporters and the pharmaceutical companies.

They even do everything in their power to try and censor those who expose liver flushing as a dangerous fraud just like the pharmaceutical companies.  The liver flush supporters are just wolves in sheep's clothing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)