CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you

joliepitt Views: 151,550
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,750,565

Re: Thank you

Thanks for your input and detailed experience. The thing is, I tried probiotics for months and it made me smell like onions or something to that effect. Onions sauted in a pan gives off an aromatic smell but mine is way stronger that that that neighbors and passers by at our house can smell it. I've also smelled like urine before if I eat plenty of meat. This onion smell is the worst thing ever that I still occasionally get. Yesterday, I could not pinpoint what caused it, it just exploded after I took a shower and persisted until this very early morning. I only drank a glass of water after meal, none in between. Then eggs and tomatoed fish. That was all for yesterday. Then suddenly I smelled like someone's sauteing onions in the pan. Horrible!

I've been smelling like garbage, urine, dead rat, and onions.

That gives me enough reason why I should commit suicide instead of prolonging all the embarrassments I experience.

It's so unfair why other people with unhealthy lifestyle, addiction, and everything are not suffering the way I do.

Bad breath is still an issue for me but I can always avoid talking to people. The onion smell is just too embarrassing.

Think I need to buy activated charcoal again. huh? I feel like I'm much worse than people with AIDS and cancer. I'm just holding back my tears every night. I hate life because no matter what I do it won't give me the happiness I've been longing for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)