CureZone   Log On   Join
My breath smells like poo!

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

joliepitt Views: 156,863
Published: 14 y

My breath smells like poo!

I've tried everything even daily toilet visits, nothing does seem to get rid of this poopy breath. My dentist said my oral health is fine. I had this tooth cavity before that was filled and now it's exposed again for I can smell the odor coming from it in my finger but the doctor said it's fine. And my cavity doesn't smell like poop. My saliva and my entire mouth smells like a_hole. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. It has always been like this since 12 years old but now that I'm in my 20s makes it even worse.

I'm gassy and easily gets bloated. I always have this sour feeling on my stomach whether empty or not. You think it's due to h pylori? Because even if I force my self to drink laxatives just to poo 2x a day, my breath is still the same. Suicide is the last option I'm considering. Doctors are clueless and opportunists!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)