CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My breath smells like poo!

peonies Views: 152,033
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,729,942

Re: My breath smells like poo!

jolie pitt...i know exactly how you feel... i have the same problem..you could smell my breath across the room it was more than a meter...i have had a bo problem and breath problem since i was 10 and i could never beat it...its been over 20 years by the way....but i want you to know what i tried and it seemed to work...but your have to keep up with it...take enzymes with your food at every meal...i take 5 or 6....i know you said you tried probiotics but i found that if i take probiotics (about 6)with a heavy yogurt together (like greek yogurt... i dont know if i can mention brand names here but 3 of the letters in the yogurt is fag...its very thick and its 0% fat) thin yogurt does not work...if you take the probiotics and yogurt at nite before you go to bed and if your want during the day (but not at the same time you take enzymes) you will find an amazing difference.... i know how you feel ... i cant tell you how many times i contemplated suicide because of this....but i believe since you are still young it will work even better for you....you probably do need a cleanse...if you are interested i can give you the name of the one i use because i have tried many and this one is the best i have tried...good luck and i hope you read this... because i really thought i was the only one in the world with this problem....one last thing...it took 2 or 3 days for this method to work for me so it may not work for you overnite and it may take a week...but give it at least 5 to 10 days before you give up

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)