CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My breath smells like poo!

Loveyourself Views: 75,855
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,729,942

Re: My breath smells like poo!

Dearest One,
I am so sorry you are having this experience. I promise you it will change with patience and the right action on your part. Do not worry, just stay with it, and be around people who love you in a meantime. Do things you enjoy and that bring you enjoyment when you are alone. This type of smell is a variety of issues. First of all you must be careful of your diet. Eat an alkaline diet with many vegetables and very little White Sugar . Honey is okay. The primary issue is that your chi has become toxic. You need to move your chi. Meditation is wonderful for this. Practicing Vipassana meditation, which is observing your bodily sensations in silence without tensing up or interfering, allows your chi to move of its own accord. This is vital - sitting in silent presence for 15-45 minutes per day. Also, being in nature, walking, jogging, or swimming. Water is very good for moving chi. So changing your diet, being in water, and meditation. Doing some simple yoga would help as well. Doing these simple things will change this situation over time. Do not fret. You will heal. Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)