CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

lonelyprincess Views: 152,171
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,750,477

Re: Thank you

I've had bad breath for years, and 5 months ago it has turned on a fecal smell. My doctor put me on antifungals and antiacids for 2 weeks, but didn't work. The BIG problem for me, it's that I got a HORRIBLE fecal/rotten egg/ urine body odor.... it's simply awful to live whit this disease. So during my looong research trying to get rid the stench , i found out that PROBIOTICS can cure bad breath and body odor.

I've tried it and IT WORKS for me, they completely clear up all the stench coming from the mouth. Fecal bad breath can be a symptom of imbalanced flora in the gut. You can purchase it in any pharmacy or health store, the price can be from 10 pounds to up 30 pounds. I'm currently taking 1 or 2 capsule daily of a 10 billion ( this is the potency) probiotics. Normally you can find 2, 3, 4 billion probiotics potency, but I advice you trying whit 10 billion potency. It's better if you take on empty stomach in the morning but it depends. Most of them they need to be refrigerated but not all of them. It's possible that at first you should increase your dose to quickly rebalanced the flora, then you can keep the dose at 2 daily.

I 've never thought about this before, because I've never had any gastrointestinal complaint. But it works for me. Try it please, it's not expensive and this is a good thing for your gut even if you don't have bad breath. It's particularly necessary during and after antibiotic.

Don't be afraid, it's not because I got also the fecal body odor, that you will have this as well. For me and many of Fecal body odor suffers , it's a living hell. I known that having also "only" fecal bad breath is not easy to live. This smell is destroying my life;

Every day I look for  solutions trying to get rid this AWFUL body odor, but at least I 've found out a solution for bad breath. It's so strange that it works for BB but not for BO. I'm sure that it works because before I put my finger down my throat and an horrible stench of poo was coming off. I also noticed the reactions of people of course ... parents told me, and I just felt not clean inside. Now, it's gone.

Oh, try also some digestive enzyme when you have an "heavy meal" or when you eat protein.

Hope this help. Stay strong

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)