CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

Hveragerthi Views: 4,911
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,666,847

Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

This is not a debate, discussion or an attempt at more rhetorical nonsense. I did not ask for an alternative to the liver flush. This is a well pointed question to you, who has clearly stated that it is non-sensical to assume that the liver/GB is being flushed with said ingredients. Therefore, produce a formula that produces the faux/pseudo soap stones you keep referring too. The formula cannot use liver flush ingredients nor any chemical/herb that stimulates the liver or gall bladder.

I simply want the formula to produce these fake soap stones that you say is simply the result of a chemical reaction. You have repeatedly inferred that your knowledge of chemistry is superior to the average liver flusher, so I'm simply asking you to produce the formula that anyone can follow to produce soap stones. Then people can make a rational decision based on the facts.

If it is not possible then your theory is just a theory and has no basis in fact. You claim to be scientific then produce a scientific result. No more talk, it is time to produce the formula or admit that you cannot and that can be the end of it.

If you want to prove it yourself then you can spend the time and money to do it.  Buy some cholesterol from a chemical supply company, it is around $500 a pound, then add a sterol source such as olive oil and you will get your little pseudo-stones.  Simple.  But I am not going to spend the money nor the time for a bunch of people that so far have ignored every piece of evidence already that has proven that the flushes are bogus.  Doing so it like trying to give information on how to quit a drug to a drug addict that DOES NOT want to quit the drug in the first place.  They will do whatever it takes to ignore the facts as the LF addicts here have been doing.  So if you really want to know the truth you now know how to do it.  It is not my job to prove anything to anyone who can care less about the truth.  But as with the drug addict you will not put forth the effort to find the truth if you don't want to see the truth.  So it is all up to you to prove it to yourself if you really want to know the truth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)