CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

daizymae Views: 4,921
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,666,910

Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

I've taken Epsom Salts (magnesium) exactly one in my life, about 4 years ago.

When I did Sutter's flush I took no magnesium compound whatsoever. This was the flush that resulted in normalization of bowel movement colour. The colour is back to normal and has stayed so for one year. I don't care if what I discharged were official "gallstones" or "intrahepatic stones" or little marbles somebody threw into the toilet or magic thingies produced by faith.

If people "feeling better" (a pretty broad term) were caused by magnesium salts the good feeling would not last very long. Maybe a few days & that's it.

It is a big, big mistake to think that science, that's YOU, sir, and faith are somehow at the opposite ends of the spectrum. What scientists see is determined by their own faith, a faith they won't own up to. If something must not be, it cannot be, and they cast things aside.

Sorry, but there's quackery in science-based medicine, also. I recall reading that the Dr. who invented lobotomy as a cure of mental illness actually got a Nobel Prize for it - is this true? I think it was a Portuguese Dr...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)