CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

Views: 5,251
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,662,217

Re: middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush

Hveragerthi, I'm very curious as in all my life I have never seen anything in my stools that represents little balled up green anything in many irregular shapes and sizes except via "liver" flushing.

Your position is that there is no way that these stones, balls, whatever are from the GB or liver. Fine then it's a simple chemical reaction. I just want to know as many others having lived decades can attest that the appearance of anything resembling any irregular shapes has simply never occurred unless ingesting Liver Flush ingredients.

So presumably we've all ingested enough chemicals in our food and water to create many reactions and our eliminations are almost always consistent.

So tell us what to take besides Liver Flushing ingredients to create these little balls or stones consistently and I'm sure you'd have many lab rats willing to try. After all I agree why waste time if something doesn't work.

Bottom line it really is that simple to prove if Liver-Flush doesn't work. I just want a non-LF ingredient formula to cause said reaction within 12 hours give or take an hour, not more discussion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)