CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im close again

Tizona Views: 3,753
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,426

Re: Im close again

hello,

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I sure hope things get better for you soon.

I don't know your whole story and don't know if I can offer any kind a great advice. I am dealing with my own pretty severe problems here

One thing I will say is this. Spending your time and energy raging against and hating the doctors is counterproductive. It doesn't affect them at all, but it cripples your attempts at healing.

The doctors are who they are, they do what they do. And trust me when I tell you I have been down the same road you have been with doctors. I have hated them, I have raged against them, I have wanted to rip out their eyeballs and shove them down their throat. But all that got me nowhere.

The more I let go of any expectations that mainstream medicine or regular medical doctors could help me, the more I am finding my way along my own healing path. I am learning to let go of my anger at all of the medical experts who couldn't help me and I think it is really doing me some good. It's almost like it unleashes some energy into my space that then can be used for healing.

Anyway, just thought i would throw that out there. Take care of yourself and remember that the Creator of all of us loves and cares for each one of us even if in this moment we cannot feel or experience that love. Learn to forgive yourself, learn to care for yourself and love yourself. You are worthy of love just as we all are. Don't be so harsh on yourself forgive yourself

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.200 sec, (1)