CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAM e reviews

Views: 3,810
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,948

Re: SAM e reviews

cheers pal i hope i do too and everyone else here its a shitty life to be going through and i see people crying about having a cold lol, that near tips me over the edge most of here feel like we have the cold or worse everyday for years let alone just for a week.

im going to need to find something to do as i cant beat this alcohol, all im doing is sitting full days on my pc sitting refreshing the same 4 websites that cant be healthy, i want to be back boxing and in the gym, but i have some major exercise intolerance, a tried forcing myself to do a run really stupid idea made me sleep a full day it was that hard on my adrenals.

i keep getting the constant bitching that well you dont try the SSRI's that have been prescribed your doing this to yourself, your putting yourself through this hell, im at the point where i might just chock up my losses and try the blooming thing, then i remember how bad it is, but if im this low then maybe it could eitehr really help or SSRI's are known to cause increased suicidal feelings in people who are already so im scared it tips me over the edge and blanks off the little bit of voice that has stopped me so far. Although i still put it mostly down to not having a sure fire way of dieing.

What i meant earlier was that ive pretty much tried every supplement and therapy possible, but pissing in the wind without testing hasnt got me far so its my next step for sure:).

anyway cheers again everyone its appreciated as always:). Doctors def dont do enough for chronically ill patients though and if i ever find out the real problem and beat this im going to make it my lifes work to really shit on these people publically, until i cure myself i just look like the nutter whos refusing pharmaceutical treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)