CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im close again

Bythc Views: 4,221
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,552

Re: Im close again

Just went through months of looking like something out of the night of the living dead. My knees feel like someone smashed them with a hammer. Also had dental surgery to remove part of a root left behind by some denist, a bridge sawed in half and a molar removed. Worst of all, my horse had to be put down, the day before my birthday.

I'm still thinking it is a tooth issue. One with a root canal, has part of the rotten root left. If I hadn't changed denists, I would of found none of this out.

Ginger, cayenne, raw green peppers, buttermilk, aloe, cooked greens, brazil nuts, probiotics, and blackstrap molassas, some of what has been a help with the digestion.
Two quarts of water a day is most important.

My skin is almost clear now, my knees don't hurt when I ride. My horse left me with some woderful memories and her daughter.

The doctors and denist keep telling me this isn't related to my teeth. It's like pulling teeth to get them to pull teeth. Don't stress about the doctors, the stress makes it worse. The fact is I've had a helpful doctor and no cure.

CS, iodine, ozone, food grade h202 have been of better use than the medicine from the docs. Hang in there, be good to your liver.

Cheers
Bythc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)