CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im close again

LuellaMay Views: 3,982
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,426

Re: Im close again

Hi scarface101,

First of all benzos and alcohol are the worst thing that you can do for depression, anxiety, and panic.  They actually contribute to the condition, making it worse.  Any relief given by alcohol is shortlived.  The thing is, alcohol will turn against you and you may find it actually triggering the very symptoms that you are trying to relieve. 

The first things I am going to recommend are Bach Flower Remedies and digestive enzymes.   The source of the problem could be your digestive system, your teeth, and/or emotional issues.  Is there someone that you can talk to?  I would suggest finding a qualified therapist, but if they should recommend benzos or antidepressants, walk out and find a new therapist.  Those never work and subject you to unwanted and dangerous side effects.

Colloidal silver will eliminate tooth and gum infections.  Swish it through your mouth and then swallow several times a day.

With regard to other supplements that will help, here is a list:

Diet is very important.  Eliminate all sugar, processed and junk foods.  Eat as much raw foods, such as fruits and vegetables as possible.   Keep in mind, that those of us with anxiety disorders are also hypoglycemic and this condition is responsible for many of our unwanted symptoms.

Colloidal Gold:  This supplement works in a three-fold way.  It encompasses body, mind, and spirit.  http://www.utopiasilver.com is a very good source.  In fact, they have a first time buyer offer where you receive one bottle free for every 8 oz bottle ordered, but you must call them to receive this offer.  After that, by inserting coupon code LR001, you receive a 15% discount if it is not on sale.  Colloidal gold lifts one's spirits.

L-Tryptothan

I-Theanine

Omega 3's

GABA

Trace Minerals.  Make sure they are plant derived.  These are also available from Utopia Silver the above coupon code will get you a 15% discount.

Hawthorne Berry Syrup will stop a racing heart.

Look into iodine supplementation.  I take SSKI and magnascent.  You can get added information as to the benefits of iodine with regard to anxiety and panic conditions in the iodine forum. 

During this time, make sure you do things to relax such as relaxation exercises and meditation.  Also, the emotional freedom technique (EFT) should be of help.  This works by tapping on certain acupressure points throughout the body.

Oleander (Sutherlandia OPC or Rose Laurel OPC Plus):  Besides being effective against serious health conditions, it also relieves anxiety.

The above, together with addressing emotional issues is what worked for me. 

I know where you are coming from.  There was a time that after years of years of what seemed like walking through the depths of hell with no help from doctors, I, too, had no hope.  Yet, I want to tell you that there is hope.  Healing sometimes takes time, especially if the source is emotional.

Hang in there.  Don't assume that this year will be like all the others.  This could be the year where you achieve total healing, but I want to tell you it takes work and perseverence.  And you have to work towards healing addressing three components:  Body, Mind, and Spirit.

I wish you the very best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.120 sec, (4)