CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAM e reviews

Views: 4,178
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,885

Re: SAM e reviews

cheers for the posts ill try break them down.

Yeah i dont use any caffiene and my diet is pretty spot on most of the time. The drink has to be stopped though as you say it temporarly covers then leaves me in even more of a mess.

the reason im at so much of an end is because ive pretty much tried everything ive spent easily over 30k which is insane on supplements. I gave the bach flower remedys a shot think ive still got the bottle so will try again.

Good call on the collidal silver ive got a generator here just need distilled water now. Might give my ozone generator a try again but didnt feel much when trying it. Never tried colliodal gold will give that a look into and a shot:).

the rest of the things such as l-tryphtphan, sun-theanine, omega 3,6,9 complex im taking currently, GABA i gave a shot recently but made me more anxious for some reason same with the theanine, sam-e and tmg ive tried, trace minerals im currently using himalayan sole therapy, hawthorn i havent tried much of must give it a go, Iodine ive tried kelp, iodoral in big doses for a long time and lugols, EFT i must look back into seems pretty successful.

cheers #107689 im waiting on word from another forum about a good omega supplement, these basic gels dont seem that good, will prob go with cod liver oil or fish:) alot of good research indicating benefits for depression/anxiety.

thanks for the help everyone, and the link misscallie:).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)