CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner

gozoo1 Views: 71,257
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,464,448

Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner

Hi again and sorry to bother u,

I have connected the circuit exactly as per your drawing that you have provided but somehow its still not working, could it be that its not working because i have used a 1uF CAPACITOR instead of a 0.1uF , i did not know which 1 you meant so i have put in a 1uF, the 1 in the bottom left hand corner around the resistors, another thing i have done different is that i did not have a 2.4 Mohm resistor so i have used 2 of which being a 2.2 meg and a 100k, is that ok,is there a sequence of tests i can do to test out the problem. My lady is coming over from switzerland tomorrow and i want to give it to her as a gift, thats why i am on this trying so hard, The bulb is not lighting, i have 1.3 volts at the silver jack plug, tested the polarity of the switch which seems to be ok, zero volts at zapper jack plug, nothing on LED, my chips are 7660S and LM358N, please let me know asap, thanks.

G

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)