CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I agree 110%! Re: Rambling thoughts about Echinacea...Re: "The non-supplement HEALING" & other thoughts +edit/end).Re: "the supplement tango" & other thoughts (+edits) - Re: Sensitive to supplements??

Views: 20,366
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,374,484

Re: I agree 110%! Re: Rambling thoughts about Echinacea...Re: "The non-supplement HEALING" & other thoughts +edit/end).Re: "the supplement tango" & other thoughts (+edits) - Re: Sensitive to supplements??

Hi Unyquity,

I think I have come to some revelation and I wanted to run it by you and see what you thought. When last I got tested at the allergist, I was negative for most things but plus/minus (possibly allergic) to spinach, garlic, avocado. These things are all involved in the phases of liver detoxification. I notice that when I take garlic, it is not an allergic reaction, but a few minutes later I have a big cortisol release. My adrenals go into overdrive. Do you think that this is because my liver is so toxic that things like garlic, and even more recently cayenne : ) release too many toxins that make my adrenals go into overdrive to clean the poisons out? I have been using more charcoal and drinking tons of water to when using these substances so as to avoid reabsorbing them or keeping them into my system too long. Do you think this is a valid theory? That perhaps my liver is so filled with crap that I am almost allergic to these substances because they cause so much detoxification? I am set to do a liver cleanse in the near future with your help and godwilling a liver flush, but I was wondering what you thought about this and any suggestions you might have. Thank you, thank you, for all of your support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)