CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "The non-supplement HEALING" & other thoughts +edit/end).Re: "the supplement tango" & other thoughts (+edits) - Re: Sensitive to supplements??

Views: 20,721
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,373,541

Re: "The non-supplement HEALING" & other thoughts +edit/end).Re: "the supplement tango" & other thoughts (+edits) - Re: Sensitive to supplements??

I agree with all of their remarks. I can't thank you enough for taking all of that time to tell me your thoughts and ideas. I think that it is very sound advice and I will try to incorporate all of it into my life. I have messaged you personally, but I wanted to take the time to thank you in front of all of these other people. I think only my Mom and my primary care doctor have taken a greater interest and been more caring in my health quest than you have shown me through your posts : ). Thank you so much for the sound advice, I will refer back to it often.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)