CureZone   Log On   Join
--Too Many Fish in your tank----

moreless Views: 2,103
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,345,843

--Too Many Fish in your tank----

Hi Evan,

Your comment: I agree!!! Ditto for me! Looking forward to that day when we thank each other for being the iron upon which we were sharpened!

Until then I'll try to control myself lest I turn the forum into an unmanageable spidery mess ;)

Answer: If both of you had come from the same culture and experienced the same things, then you may each view things from the same angle? As it is each of you have walked a different road, thus see things from a Different view point !

What helped me sort thru all the clutter was when I came to understand that the Fruits of the Spirit were from God and there is NO Law against Living by them ! This may be the Only Clear cut Truth we may have to Follow from the Bible that we may use to determine if an idea is of Truth or is False Deception?

Also learning that the Works of the Flesh are Human Nature and come from Satan the Devil !

This Simpleness then enables one to Inspect --ALL-- things and decide what is Truth and what is False !

The Doctrines etc that come with each Religion just add to the Confusion which is what Satan the Devil wants !

Cause and Effect !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)