Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

moreless Views: 2,217
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,345,197

--Big Government--

Hi Evan,

Your comment: I agree with most of what you are saying but I also believe that it is dangerous to empower government to enforce limitations on freedom that are not done to preserve order.

I'm not talking about making laws due to personal cases or emotions but to recognize what we do when we empower government to limit personal freedom.

What if 51% of the population decided that speaking against abortion was a "hate crime" against women and the government began tracking down IP addresses of everyone speaking out against abortion.

When we empower the government to limit other people's freedom according to our own moral standards, we unconsciously give the government the right to do the same thing to us.

Once again, the laws should be passed to preserve order and for this we trade away our freedom.

A policeman shooting someone who is trying to kill someone else may seem like a moral issue but what if the same policeman shot a woman or a doctor they could choose to get or perform an abortion.

We both agree that abortion is taking a human life, but don't you have a gut aversion to the above scenario?

It is because although we may claim that our laws prohibiting murder or theft are based on "universal morality", they really only work because having a society where people are free to kill others and steal property would be too chaotic to sustain itself. So rather than empowering the government to enforce morality, we are really saying that we are all willing to give up our freedom to kill other humans or steal other people property because in doing so, we will produce a more orderly society.

Many people consider the consumption of alcohol to be immoral. Does this mean that we should go back to the days of prohibition?

God has given humans freedom of choice. We should be very careful when empowering a human institution like the government with the power to limit these freedoms. It is the fundamental principle behind our constitution.

Answer: Maybe this Discussion has gotten out of hand?

I will agree with you that we should not count on the Government to take care and or decide what is Right or Wrong and try to Enforce these things upon people !

This same problem came about years ago when man Rejected God's rules and wanted a King over them and God warned them what Evil would befall mankind because of this Poor choice of the people !

Guess what? The people still wanted a King over them and it has gone down hill for mankind every since !

The Bigger the Government the Less our Personal Freedoms !

Soon folks are Slave to the Big Government and forget how they became such?

I never intended my comments to mean that I felt the Government should make Abortions Illegal, just that the Government taking the Position of making Abortions legal and using the Tax Money to support this is Wrong, both Morally and Constitutionally !

Cause and Effect !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (2)