CureZone   Log On   Join
i have never truly loved but one woman...

drofinnah Views: 3,467
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,295

i have never truly loved but one woman...

and we are talking about 'LOVE' here... not sex... the two have very little in common... other than the fact that when two people are equally in love it makes sex what it was meant to be... the two trying to please each other... which carries sex to an entirely different level than most of us have ever experienced...

i do believe that women have a far better understanding of 'LOVE' than men... for one thing... women are born with a maternal instinct that men just do not have... so... in that regard i would say that women come into the world with a natural capacity for love... where as with most men it is more of a learned process... (if that makes sense)...

i have had many sexual experiences... been married twice... and even though i thought i loved the ones i married... on reflection i can see now that these marriages were mostly for all the wrong reasons... 'desire'... 'lust'... 'pleasure'... 'sex'... 'companionship'... put any name to it you wish... but the one thing that was missing was 'LOVE'... because the truth of the matter was that i did not know how to 'LOVE'... which i think is the whole problem here... most men... (and women too) are very much 'ego' driven... and upon learning about 'ego' one will quickly will discover that the 'ego' is not capable of 'LOVE'... simply because 'LOVE' is a 'Spiritual' emotion and can only come from caring about another person more than one cares about oneself... which under the scrutiny of truth... the 'ego' is not capable of doing...

sorry... kinda get carried away sometimes... getting a little too long winded here...

really just wanted to say... that when i finally found the 'LOVE' of my life... i never wanted any other... there was such a peace about it all... such a contentment i've never known... before or since... (but people do change... and sometimes... not always for the best)... i saw the 'LOVE' of my life gradually slipping away... and all i was left with was an illusion of how it use to be... and i'm saying that to say this... there comes a point when one must do what is best for ones own 'Self' preservation...

i guess the truth of the matter is that we learn as we go along... and eventually we all discover... (if we are observant enough)... that there are always consequences for how well... or how poorly we behave... we are accountable/responsible for our own actions... bottom line is that what we do to others... will come back to us in spades... so... always seek to do what is right... ok...??? that way... whenever you look in the mirror... there will be no shame... guilt... grief... remorse... self loathing... staring back at you... and you will only see that 'spiritual' someone within looking back at you... and this is truly where 'LOVE' dwells... and only there that we will ever find it... so... we all owe it to ourselves to be the best person we can be... regardless of what others may say or do...

"it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood"...
lol...
;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)