CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 3,021
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,103,788

Edited

Ya know, Rooooooooooth, I have been reading many of your posts lately, and I am finding that we have a great deal in common. I, too, am alooooooooone now, and very much missing my man. And I am also utterly faithful in relationships, and I always have been that way. I have never once strayed in any relationship that I have ever had provided the relationship was intact. Even with my ex-husband, I continued to honor my wedding vows after I learned that he had been unfaithful, and asked him for the opportunity to repair the damage to our marriage and work together with a marriage counselor. I'll save the rest of that story for another time (and it's a good one, lol!); just suffice it to say that he had other ideas in mind. And only when I knew that there was absolutely no chance of us remaining together, did I allow myself to start dating again.

I have had two long-term relationships since then, and I was also faithful to each of these men. In the last relationship, once again it was he that strayed. Although, his version is that we were really not together at that time. I suppose he sees it that way since he couldn't seem to decide if he wanted to make a life with me or not. I just got real tired of him sitting on the fence after making my wishes very, very clear regarding what I was looking for in a relationship. He would play these stupid game of chase and hide & seek, and I finally just got sick of playing! I told him that if he ever made up his mind about making a life with me to let me know, and that I was not going to continue with things as they had been between us. I had realized that he was getting what he apparently wanted in the relationship, and I was not. That was not making me terrifically happy. And heaven knows, I certainly deserve to be terrifically happy, damn it!

So, it was during the time that I put my foot down that he decided to seek company elsewhere. And ever since then, he has tried to justify his behavior by saying that we really weren't together at that time. Well, he obviously wasn't together with me, although I was still holding out for the possibility that he would finally wake up and realize how good he had it! Even though I was not allowing our relationship to be as it had been, I was still committed to him. And I continued to be even after his fling, and until I finally told him quite some time later that we were through, and that we would not be together.

At that point, I did have a very short-lived thang with someone right here from CureZone! That, too, was something that I entered into by being very clear about what my intentions were regarding relationship. It's a shame that that individual was not as open and honest right up front about what it was he wanted, and only told me that it was different than what I wanted after we had already been intimate! Yea, right, and I'm supposed to believe that he had a change of heart and didn't know what he wanted when he decided to have sex with me? NOT! He knew exactly what he was doing! He thought he would steel some of my precious energy along with the money I lent him. Well, he really needs to pay me back my money and then some; especially since he was really lousy in the sack! I'm not kidding, either. Even if he was really just a gigolo, he sure didn't earn one cent from me! And the sickening thing is that he pretends to be such a highly evolved spiritual being. Well, he's nothing other than a damn hungry ghost, if you ask me!

*shaking that off, shifting gears*

Fortunately, all that was some time ago, and many, many things have changed in my life! I have even found the man of my dreams right here on the internet! And I know that I don't have to worry about his fidelity. I trust him completely, just as he can trust me. He can be a real handful, though! It's funny because, before we met I once revealed a secret to him in an email, and he emailed me back that he thought perhaps my secret was that I was a man! Is that an insult, or what?! Frankly, I can't even remember being a man in any of my past lives, lol! And what's even funnier is he changes his mind almost more than a woman! One minute he tells me he wants to be with me forever and always, and the next he's telling me that it just wasn't meant to be between us. Talk about a schizo! Sometimes I think he is even more wacked than I am! Good thing HE wasn't the one in the hospital or they just might have kept him there, lol! And, trust me, Spa Psycho is not some fantasy resort in the Bahamas either! I know one thing, he sure better have his own turnaround real quick! He's the luckiest man on the planet to have me, and he better start showing just how much he appreciates it!

I actually had a whole group of men lining up to talk to me this afternoon! And one of them wants to buy my car, and take me to dinner, and was already willing to get in a fight over me. He was kinda cute, too... From Italia, speaks 8 different languages, world traveller, good sense of humor, nice smile. I suppose he might even be willing to have a duel for me with the Navy Seal that I met at the base in Great Lakes the other day, lol! Now, this guy was really interesting! The tattoo on his hand actually got my attention. He told me that he was one of a very few men that had such a tattoo, and that he and some fellow Seals got them in Thailand when they were on some secret mission, and the tattoo was so they could be identified. This guy said that he has a plate in his head, and that he's been blown up, and shot multiple times! He's also a real brainiac kinda guy; studied at Berkley, and rattled off all sorts of things about chemistry, physics, paranormal research, computer stuff, medical research and all sorts of healing practices, Native American spirituality, natural hallucinogens, etc., etc. He's got beautiful blue eyes, too, sorta like my naprapath/chiropractor.

And guess what, Roooth? With all these men flocking towards me lately, I've still told all of them that I am not available because my heart is already with my man. Even when he emails me a bunch of nonsense and writes some of the most idiotic things I have ever read, I am still mad about that man! I know, call me crazy, lol! Why not? Almost everyone else does! Hmmm, I wonder if I would fit a diagnosis of Multiple Personality Disorder yet?! LOL!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (3)