CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Only March April and He's Home! I used

popoe Views: 3,631
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,295

Re: Only March April and He's Home! I used

to kive with a reactor operator on a submarine during the desert storm war.

He would be gone for 3 months at a time doing West Pac's. He happened to be out at the time the Srorm broke out and many of our subs were, of course, directed to the middle east.

I worried night and day about him, oh, I do not think I have ever worried about my x-husband the way I worried about his safety. My children, yer (did I mention he was 12 years younger than me?)

He used to tell me stories about the Philipines, subic bay, and the women that would attach themselves to the guys and get paid to have sex, but develop a realtionship beyond the money,. It wasn't all about sex, I guess, but primarily about sex...and money.

when another sub he was assigned to went to Australia, he said the women were on the dock waiting for the American guys to de board. Apparently the men are pretty chauvanistic, and the American guys were caring, brought flowers etc.

Those were the two ports that were "tempting". He was married to someone else at the time he did those tours, he was on shore duty taking classes when i met him- for the most part, except for Desert Storm.

He said he did not cheat on his wife, nor me, but when he got home from the Philipines his wife had taken up with another guy, also in the Navy. And they divorced

He seemed bitter about his wife's infidelity when I met him, but I heard underneath it that he wished he had known about her so he could have taken up with on of the Philipine girls that had taken a liking to him. He said no, but I think a large part of his resentment was he didn't and she did. I believe him because his anger at the situation, or the hand life had dealt him, was real.

At any rate, there are men that do not cheat when in the Navy. He was one of them.
If he'd had a wife like you he'd have still been married to her.

She was a type one diabetic who did not take good care of herself, she took up with a coreman...
Someone to take care of her

Later the coreman and his x wife married and had 2 children, one with a pretty bad heart condition ( a hole in the heart) that he attributed to his wife's type 1 diabetes.

It's hard to remember him fondly because of the anger, but he was a very good lover. He tried hard to please ,all one had to do is ask and it was yours. He also carried all bags ,boxes, washed, cars opened doors, steered me with his palm at the lower spine to tables in restaurants through crowds (I loved that)- an old fashioned gentleman

Unfortunately for me I was not an old fasioned gal ;} But if anyone thinks powerful ,male sexual partners is not addictive, it was not my experience- I found that part of the realtionship quite compelling and his eagarness to please. And his stamina- Thank God for younger men!

Life can become messy with all the mixing and baggage that infidelity brings with it

Take good care of you hubby when he gets home, wine him dine him and let him know how much you missed him and want him, If you chose to broach the subject with him, he may not have- but if he did he will never tell you.

It will only make everyone unhappy.

Trust, even when not deserved, says something about the one offering the trust,

The trusted one may cherish and abide in the trust or ......

I'd guess the middlle east is not known for open sex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)