CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cleanse the Liver
with a natural herbal detox

Horsezan Views: 134,649
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,019,660

Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

I agree with many of you---different parasites will respond differently to different things, just as some body types will be able to eat one thing whereas others can't. I'm just sharing what is working for me, and it seems that diet is an oft-neglected tool in our warfare, yet is perhaps the most important one of all.

For a person wondering what works, an Elimination Diet might be best. Start out on just eggs and brown rice, two things that *most* parasites will not be able to feed off of. See if your symptoms decrease within a few days. If so, you'll know you're on to something.

Just know that most sugars WILL feed them, whether it's from fruit or from gluten-containing grains (such as wheat, oats, white and whole wheat flours, etc), and even sweet veggies like corn, carrots, sprouts, etc. This seems to be why meats and bitter green veggies are okay, and why milk (very full of sugar) is not.

YES, normally fruits and sprouts are WONDERFULLY healthy and important parts of our diet. But in this case, our bodies are overtaken by some horrific scourge, so it makes sense to forgo what would be beneficial in a normal situation. Fact is, our situation is NOT normal. The rules have changed. Fruit is good...normally. But now my health is decidedly not normal. So fruit is not okay.

I don't know all the Science behind why some foods feed the parasites and others don't (wish I did) so I can't really explain why it does or does not work in great detail. All I know is that it really made a huge difference in my symptoms, and I do mean HUGE (as in taking it down to a very mild mild mild one).

For me, with these particular parasites (Morgellon's like--no fibers, but adult worms in the body and larva stages on or right under the skin), regular anti- parasite herbs seem to only feed them.

For example, ginger is used as an anti-parasitical herb, right? Well, these weirdo parasites I've got seem to LOVE it. Also, most anti-parasiticals have additives that these parasites love, negating any killing effect they might have had (for example, the alchohol and glycerin in tinctures seems to feed them, the gelatin in capsules to feed them, etc).

It's weird, but it's just the way it is--and fighting those facts doesn't help me, but rather accepting that these things are not run-of-the-mill parasites and that I've got to figure out how THEY work so that I can fight them more effectively.

Of course, I've been through the typical round of doctors who say I can't possibly have what I have. So have most of you, and, sadly, this means we're basically on our own. I'm trying out the alfalfa bathing regimin that the one gal suggested, and hopefully it will also be beneficial, but I'm also happily sticking with my diet and with the salt. I just wanted to share the diet information in case it might help someone else as much as it has me.

Warmly,
HZ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)