CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

spyros Views: 61,310
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,160,709

Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

I fully agree!! FRUIT IS A BIG PROBLEM

Recall first that high vibrational fruit is not available - Most fruit available out there is full of pesticides and toxic stuff. Heirloom fruit is a utopia and I believe we can live without it.

I have been suffering from gut dysbiosis and bug issues in my gut for years and turned into frutarianism and high carb low fat veganism for a solution but I failed in the long run, big time.

I was eating bananas and berries and all fruits (along with high raw greens which I couldnt digest well but was rather brainwashed that raw was better)and had massive burping, farting and severe brain fog. Fruit is fructose a molecule that is available without any enzymatic process to the bugs, so it feeds them.

The problem begins when one has not enough good bacteria to control the overgrowth of bad bacteria and pathogens.

I felt great by eliminating all sugars in any form , from fruits to starches, excluding brown rice(in very moderate amount).

Some times even big amounts of meat can be problematic for people who cannot digest it properly, so that it ferments in the gut.

High amounts of coconut oil(caprylic acid) and MCTs really work to keep the bugs under control and generally a high fat, moderate protein diet, low carb diet works best in my opinion but it is harder to maintain because it needs one to prepare meals in advance.

To conclude, not everyone is the same. One's best food can be an other's poisson.

Hope healing for everyone.

Blessings,
Spyros

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.305 sec, (1)