CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

megan Views: 135,259
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,020,036

Re: WOW. Anti-Parasite Diet is KEY!!!!!!

this is just some of my experience in battling these things. as far as trying to starve them, I don't think it's possible. even with water fasting, if anyone will starve, it'd likely be us before them, they are masters at survival, as long as you're alive, they will find a way.

it's very dissappointing, I know. but you can still get rid of them, there are ways. it may take a while, especially in heavy infestation, but you can do it.

with diet, changing to a whole foods helped me a lot in terms of general health. the parasites deplete you, steal your nutrients, if there are enough of them, they can mess up hormone levels, body hydration, make you anemic, and so sick you can't even function, in extreme cases.

it's imperative to keep a nutritious diet. there was a time I was eating only low carb veg in hopes of taking away their favorites (sugar, carbs), I became sicker and weaker by the day...they survived okay, I was going down. I learned a lot from that. I went back to healthy diet, lots of raw juices. It took a lot to bring my health back, but with time I was okay, the parasites were still there, but I was no longer debilitated.

some say don't have fruit, I've never experimented with this for long enough to know it's effects for me. I did it for 3 weeks, which probably wasn't enough, but in that time, I got sicker...although I also wasn't taking in enough nutrition otherwise.

if you found for yourself meat makes things worse, you maybe have found your own answer. we can only know what's best for us. some say eat high protein, some say low...some say no fruit, others say it's okay. you can go insane trying to know what to do when views are so opposing. I came to simple self experimentation, based on what I've read and felt made sense, and some just based on intuitive sense for me. meat wasn't an option, it doesn't work for me, I haven't had it for many years. although, as you can see, being vegetarian doesn't get rid of the parasites, I wish. the best diet I tried, and the best I felt was as a raw foodist. but it's a difficult diet to keep up, and very difficult in the winter, when I'm freezing cold anyhow.

hope some of this is helpful..just keep yourself well hydrated and eat a wholesome diet as best you can (no junk food, processed food, sugar, flour products) that's the foundation in any case...then evict them with remedies, they won't leave on their own without some help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)