CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank goodness! -- long post, sorry!

claud605 Views: 26,594
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 97,445

Re: Thank goodness! -- long post, sorry!

OH Nightchild!!

I am right there with you!!! I wish we could talk personally, I swear I could have written your post myself! I recently decided to change my life once and for all (have had a miserable history of overweight, depression, settling for disturbed men and meaningless silly little jobs, and I am DONE with living like this! SO, I have decided to stop trying to 'diet' and instead to eat as healthy as possible, have given up processed and refined foods, meat, poultry, dairy (all those growth hormones and Antibiotics and god knows what else), eating only organic, exercising every day, and like you, I'm still smoking, and feel like a complete hypocrite and just disgusted with it...every single thing you said I feel too...from the feeling somehow 'safe' with the cigs, to being afraid to gain weight (I'm trying to lose it once and for all after all!)

What is the key?? I am totally and completely disgusted by the habit and REALLY want to stop...maybe we could somehow support each other? I think we have a similar mindset...

By the way, THANK YOU for making me feel like I am not the only one in the world trying to be committed to health and still smoking!! I thought it was just me...:)

Please reply!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)