CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fantastic post!

garcia Views: 27,163
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 97,454

Re: Fantastic post!

Please don't put urine in the jar! That is just gross and it is not a fair representation of what you are doing to your body.

By all means put water in if you want - the body is mostly water. I can't honestly remember if I put water in mine. Maybe start out dry and then add water if necessary.

This isn't about tricking you into giving up smoking. It isn't even about grossing you out. It is about you seeing the truth of what you are doing to your body each and every day.

BTW I don't condone chain-smoking. It can be dangerous. It certainly felt dangerous to me when I did it. But you need to get beyond the point of satiation - until you've well and truly had enough. The problem with smokers is that they never get to this point. They always stop before that level. So the last cigarette they have is always a pleasurable one. You want to get to the point that when you have your last cigarette you never want to see another cigarette again in your life. That's when giving up will be easy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)