CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nde

Views: 3,841
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 964,816

Re: nde

You missed the point antirely. Sex??? Maybe you had all those problems but I never did. Never had erotic uncontrolable urges, never went for the one night stands. The love I knew wasn't built on sex or erotisism and all the other things you mention. It was just real and it worked, the sex part of it wasn't that big of a deal. Sure we enjoyed it but it was the rest of it that made it so good. You know LOVE.... I've never gotten those two mixed up.

Of course you don't know me but I've spent my entire life loving and helping people. Probably just to make up for the lack of love in my personal life. No... I just enjoy it. To be of service to your fellow man is what it's all about and I really do love that. Yes, to the point where I really do appreciate my alone time.

BUT, there comes a time when you wonder when its going to be your turn. I've maintained that it will happen again. But, I admit I'm starting to go into apthy about it. I'm not young anymore, not old either, but I seemed to have spent my days looking for something that I have to finally admit is not going to happen. I don't like that. I'm not a quiter.

But you are right I'm exhausted from giving it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)