CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nde

rudenski Views: 4,116
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 963,270

Re: nde

What an amazing experience. I also had a near death experience and went to heaven. You say you met Jesus as I did but no one told me his name was "Jesus." I had a feeling his name was much bigger than that. I call him "Pre-Jesus" when I do talk about meeting this being. What are your thoughts about this.

The God I met in heaven spoke to me in a voice that was neither male or female but my pre-Jesus best friend/attorney told me to keep my eyes down and not look upon the being I called God or I would die... Anyway, I thought there were enough similarities between our NDE's to think you might be able to expand on your experience. Would you consider answering a series of questions about your book and post it here in this forum? There have been over 300,000 page views in this forum in the last few years. It might be an interesting way to share some of the insights about your experience to others here in Curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)