CureZone   Log On   Join
*jumping in quickly* (OFF TOPIC)

monique_1 Views: 10,920
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 962,044

*jumping in quickly* (OFF TOPIC)

oh my this forum have been busy! I must catch up the first minute I get some free time.

I just want to share something before I forget. It is pretty "embarassing" for me to talk about, but I think it could be good for "educational" purposes.

I did a colonoscopy yesterday without any painkillers or drugs, so I was wide awake. I have a constantly burning and painful colon so I want to check it up regurlarly to see if there are any strictures or pockets.

The Dr that performed the c-scopy was very nice and talkative.
Well, the first part of the operation is in the colon, it looked good, no inflamation or sores. No mucoid plaque LOL ;). Then he got to the ileo cecal valve and in to the small intestine.
And there I saw something very very strange. As he went in to the small intestine from the ileo cecal valve I saw a jelly fish looking sac, completely transluscent and filled with tiny tiny small white golf ball looking things. The more he was digging in to the small intetine the more of this gross jelly bag with these small balls I could see. I asked: What is that!?!
The Dr said: It is most likely some pill that have not been dissolved completely.
I really wanted to tell him that that does not look like a pill, there was no crushed powdery stuff there. But I did not dare to push him with questions.

First of all I had not eated for 24 hours, and I was given laxatives in two doses and drank copius amounts of water. I was completely cleaned out before the operation, so any pill would have been out.
Secondly, I have not consumed any pills that are white or large.
Third, that did not look like a un-dissolved pill. I bet that that Dr sees alot of this stuff but he CANT tell the patients that that is a possible.... parasite! A nest?
Fourth(ly), that white "undissolved pill" did not show up in later bowel movements, so whatever jelly-fish-golf-ball-bag was there, is still there.

So, when rabbittears says: "MOST parasites colonize in the small intestines; they won't move out unless a good protocol is being used. This is particularly true if they've made a nice comfy home for years. Some parasites move into the colon because they've have been pushed there by a protocol -- this was true in my case."

I really feel that this statement is accurate and that the pain I often feel in my lower right part of the colon is irritation in the ileo cecal valve from some unwanted guest.

I want that thing out of me.

The Dr's reaction was pretty.... interesting, dont you think?

*Back to the books and preparing presentations*

Take care everyone,
Mon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)